If your scout is attending the Atomic Energy Camporee, please read the following important food information. The menu is as follows:
- Friday Evening: All scouts should eat before departure or bring a sack dinner
- Saturday Breakfast: Sausage links and scrambled eggs
- Saturday Lunch: Sloppy Joe sandwiches
- Saturday Dinner: Spaghetti with meat sauce
- Sunday Breakfast: Cereal and milk
- There will be apples, bananas and rolls available with each meal. The drinks will be bug juice and coffee for adults. Milk only on Sunday.
The menu is set by the camporee staff. There are no substitutions, alternative meals or other places to get food. If your scout has a dietary restriction, you will need to ensure that he brings his own food. The staff can provide refrigeration on Saturday if needed; be sure any food requiring refrigeration is packed with cold packs before departure.