The Atomic Energy Camporee is here! A few reminders for tomorrow:
- The ride is about 2.5 hours. We want to LEAVE at 6:00 pm, so arrive between 5:30 and 5:40 at the step off.
- Eat dinner before you arrive at the step off or have a sack dinner. Have water with you for the ride.
- We always travel in Full Class A; uniform for the Camporee itself will also be Class A; change into Class B at the camp.
- Have a flashlight / headlamp in your pocket! It will be dark when we get to camp and it does not do any good if your only light is buried in your pack in the trailer.
- See separate blog about meals. If you require a special diet, it is your responsibility to bring your own food.
- Have a day pack and a water bottle! Once we leave the camp and head to the plant at 6:45 am on Saturday, we will not be returning to camp until about 7:00 pm. You need to bring everything that you may need with you; you will not be able to go back to the camp to get anything.
- Watch the weather. Looks like partly cloudy, highs in the mid-50s, lows in the high 30s. Have everything on the pack list including your rain gear – be prepared!
See you tomorrow for the Atomic!