Troop Officer Elections will be held at the January 29th troop meeting! This is your troop and it cannot run without you so start thinking about taking on a Troop Officer position and help steer the course of the troop!
Elected Positions – elected by the troop, contact Mr. G to get on the ballot.
- Senior Patrol Leader – must be Star or higher and have held Patrol Leader for at least 2 terms or completed NYLT
- Scribe (need 2) – must be First Class or higher
- Quartermaster (need 2 or 3) – must be First Class or higher
Volunteer Positions – let Mr. G know if interested. First Class and higher get priority on positions. If you currently hold the position and wish to continue you will need to reapply.
- Den Chief (must be First Class or higher)
- Chaplain Aide
- Instructor – Fire and Knives (must be First Class or higher)
- Instructor – First Aid (must be First Class or higher)
- Instructor – Knots and Lashings (must be First Class or higher)
- OA Representative (must be in OA)
- Troop Guide (must be First Class or higher)
Patrol Positions - all patrols need to hold an internal election for Patrol Leader and Assistant Patrol Leader and let me know the results no later than the January 29th troop meeting.
Reminder that a TO position is required to make Star, Life and Eagle (see your book!). Note Assistant Patrol Leader does not count as a leadership position for rank credit.
- To make Star, serve 4 months in a leadership position while First Class
- To make Life, serve 6 months in a leadership position while Star
- To make Eagle, serve 6 months in a leadership position while Life