Troop Officer Elections will be held THIS TUESDAY, January 29th at the troop meeting! This is your troop and it cannot run without you so volunteer for a Troop Officer position and help steer the course of the troop!
ELECTED POSITIONS – YOU NEED TO CONTACT MR. G TODAY (SUNDAY, 27JAN) IF YOU WANT TO RUN FOR ONE OF THESE POSITIONS!!!!
- Senior Patrol Leader – must be Star or higher and have held Patrol Leader for at least 2 terms or completed NYLT
- Scribe (need 2) – must be First Class or higher
- Quartermaster (need 2 or 3) – must be First Class or higher
VOLUNTEER POSITIONS – let Mr. G know if interested. First Class and higher get priority on positions. If you currently hold the position and wish to continue you will need to reapply.
- Den Chief (must be First Class or higher)
- Chaplain Aide
- Instructor – Fire and Knives (must be First Class or higher)
- Instructor – First Aid (must be First Class or higher)
- Instructor – Knots and Lashings (must be First Class or higher)
- Troop Guide (must be First Class or higher)
PATROL POSITIONS - all patrols need to have held an internal election for Patrol Leader and Assistant Patrol Leader and let me know the results on Tuesday.
Reminder that a TO position is required to make Star, Life and Eagle (see your book!). Note Assistant Patrol Leader does not count as a leadership position for rank credit.
- To make Star, serve 4 months in a leadership position while First Class
- To make Life, serve 6 months in a leadership position while Star
- To make Eagle, serve 6 months in a leadership position while Life